Johnson O’Connor is committed to providing the highest level of service to all the nonprofit organizations we serve. This commitment includes understanding each organization’s mission and helping each organization achieve its goals. We believe that our approach to client service provides these nonprofit organizations with an important contribution to their financial and operational health.
Over the years, Johnson O’Connor’s involvement with nonprofit organizations has included sponsorships, participation in fundraising events, volunteering as board and committee members, and providing direct financial support.
Our Commitment To The Community
As part of our commitment to nonprofit organizations, and in an effort to enhance the communities in which we live and work, Johnson O’Connor employees are encouraged to participate in community service. Annually, Johnson O’Connor sponsors the MassCPA’s Day of Service where staff volunteer together at a designated nonprofit.
Here are some of the organizations that are supported by Johnson O’Connor and our employees:
- Boston Cardiac Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Salem
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Citizens Inn
- Dane Enthusiasm Dance Company
- Dana Farber Institute
- Ella’s Army
- Family Promise North Shore Boston
- Merrimack Valley Food Bank
- Haven for Hunger
- Jimmy Fund
- March of Dimes
- Mission of Deeds
- Montserrat College of Art
- North Shore United Way
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- Reading Lions Club
- Rising Stars
- Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- St. Jude’s Children Hospital
- Susan G. Komen
- The Food Project
- The Open Door
- United Way of Mass Bay & Merrimack Valley
- Wakefield Interfaith Food Pantry
- Windrush Farm Therapeutic Equitation, Inc.
- The Wish Project