My "perfect day" to me would be walking on the beach and collecting shells on a beautiful sunny day; and ending the day with a casual dinner with family and friends.
Susan joins Johnson O’Connor as a manager with more than 30 years’ experience advising clients on retirement plan design, ERISA compliance testing, day-to-day retirement plan administration, and regulatory reporting. She works directly with clients to maximize retirement plan opportunities and efficiencies.
Outside The Office
Susan lives with her husband Mark in Lynn and are avid Boston sport fans. Susan enjoys working in the flower garden, going to the music theatre, traveling, and spending time in Florida and Maine with family.
- Bachelor of Science in business administration with a concentration in management, from Northeastern University.
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) from the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)