My favorite book is The Shining by Stephen King. It's a classic thriller and one I can always read over and over again.
Sean Donlan joined the Firm in 2009 and has been providing accounting, auditing, tax, and business advisory services since 1984. Sean’s experience encompasses a wide range of industries, including construction contractors, employee benefit plans, and retail. He currently heads the Firm’s construction practice, where he has been providing audit and tax compliance, along with consulting services to general contractors and subcontractors his whole career. He is a practice leader in Employee Benefit Plan Practice and was a lead partner in the employee benefit plan practice that provided compliance audits and advisory services to over 150 employee benefit plans at his previous firm.
Outside The Office
Sean lives with his wife Edna in Andover. Sean also serves as a member of the Finance Committee for the Merrimack Valley YMCA and volunteered his time coaching youth sports when his two sons were participating in Andover’s sports programs.
- Bachelor of Science in accountancy from Northeastern University
- Master of Science in taxation from Bentley University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. MA Chapter