The biggest influence in my life is my wife Judy. I find that she has guided me through my career and brought great joy to my life.
Richard is a member of the Executive Committee and former Managing Partner of the Firm. He has over forty years of public accounting experience. His industry specialties include wholesale, healthcare, manufacturing, service companies, and retail. Richard has consulted on complex tax matters in the areas of partnerships, corporations, and mergers and acquisitions of privately held companies. His work includes quality of earnings reports for business acquisitions.
Outside The Office
Richard lives in Lynnfield with his wife. He serves on various boards and committees in the community including the treasurer of Lynnfield Dollars for Scholars, a nonprofit scholarship fund. He is the former chairperson of the Lynnfield Collaborative Catholic Churches and has served on this committee for over 15 years, and a former member of the Board of Directors for the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in accounting from Bentley University
- Master of Science with a major in taxation from Bentley University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- MSCPA Public Policy Leadership Council
- MSCPA Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Committee