My perfect day is a day at the beach, followed by dinner at a local seafood restaurant.
Kristine joined the firm in 2005 and has over 20 years of experience, working in local, regional, and Big Four public accounting firms and is the head of the firm’s Tax Department. She regularly provides tax consulting, state and federal audit representation, and compliance services to clients, which include entities and individuals. Her client base is varied and includes professional service companies, real estate companies, wholesalers, and manufacturers. Kristine has extensive experience advising clients of their multistate tax filing requirements and is the lead on the firm’s State and Local Tax (SALT) concentration.
Outside The Office
Kristine and her family live in Wakefield. She enjoys spending time with her family, playing tennis, reading, and taking nature hikes in her spare time.
- Bachelor of business administration in accountancy from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law
- Massachusetts Bar
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- State Tax Committee of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants