A 'perfect' day to me is golfing with my husband and our friends. I love the challenge that each course has to offer.
Dawn joined the firm in September 2019 as an Accounting Associate in the Client Accounting Services department. For over 20 years, Dawn has worked with a variety of businesses providing accounting and taxation services.
Outside The Office
Dawn resides in Peabody with her husband Larry and their three dogs. She enjoys cooking, golfing, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science in accounting from Sothern New Hampshire University
- Master of Science in accounting with a concentration in forensic accounting from Southern New Hampshire University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners