A perfect day would be spent on the ocean with family.
Christa joined the firm in November 2022 with over 22 years in the industry. She specializes in small to mid-sized plan administration. She advises clients on retirement plan design, ERISA compliance testing, retirement plan administration, and regulatory reporting. She enjoys working directly with clients to ensure they understand their specific plan design while maximizing retirement savings and plan efficiencies.
Outside The Office
Christa spends most of her time outside the office with her husband and two girls. In addition, she enjoys attending the theatre, traveling, shopping, and spending time in Maine with her family.
- Bachelor of Science in finance with a concentration in law from Bentley University
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) from the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries