My favorite vacation spot is splitting time between Disney World and Clearwater Beach in Florida. Nothing beats the children’s excitement and magic at Disney, then relaxing and at one of the beaches in Clearwater Beach.
Carolyn joined the firm in July 2021 as a tax manager. She has over 15 years of diverse experience across corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and private client tax engagements. Carolyn has also represented numerous clients before the federal and state tax authorities.
Outside The Office
Carolyn lives in Lowell with her two children and spends most of her time at her children’s athletic events. She also serves as treasurer of the Ecumenical Athletic Association, an organization that provides elementary schools with a year-round athletic program, and the SJA Basketball League, which runs a co-ed summer basketball program. Away from sports, Carolyn enjoys spending time at the beach or traveling with her children.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in accounting from Bentley University
- Master of Science with a major in taxation from Bentley University
- Graduate Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from Bentley University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounting
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants