A “Perfect” day for me would include taking my dog for a hike, grilling in my back yard with friends, and checking out some great local live music.
Benjamin joined the firm in September 2023 as a Manager in the Attest Department. He has 5 years of experience in public accounting with a focus on real estate, non-profit, construction, and manufacturing.
Outside The Office
When he’s not in the office, Benjamin likes to spend his free time going to the beach with his dog, watching documentaries, hanging out with family and friends, and discovering new bands to see perform live.
- Bachelor of Music from the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Certificate in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants